Friday, February 5, 2010

lacking focus & foresight
your childish smile
and rosy cheeks
make my heart skip a beat
and those eyes -
oh boy, those eyes...
--------

our silence is booming
and dynamic
(energetic)
in a crowded room you take pride in me
and subtly show me off
by touching my arm
your pet i've become
but what else?
for now its better left unsaid

--------

regimental accuracies of thought & action secure fantasies of sadomasochism. i do not want to wield any control. that is your fate, your fortune. not mine. you are a gypsy & a clairvoyant. you are a shaman without knowing it. draconian morality, you hypocrite it makes no sense. what do you want from me? my precious, timeless, youthful energy? my fountains of creativity? i am slave, i am child for you. woman to the world. oh, how you channel me this way..!

No comments: